This is the time when we reflect on our lives. We would probably shared some wisdom and life lessons that we have aquired during our years.
Well, i don't really know any wisdom. Because, my conclusion at my 37th year in this world is this: I don't know anything. The things that i have premeditated had been completely wrong or off the mark. By a lot.
Here are some of the things i thought i knew to be true at least 15 years ago :
1. Leaders have to know everything.
2. Marriage is hard work but it'll be managable.
3. I know men, what their wants and needs.
4. I know about forgiveness.
5. I have ambition
6. Bringing up kids will get easier as they grow up.
7. I know how and what to eat.
8. I know my self.
9. You got to follow your heart.
10. I am smart enough to take on the world.
You guessed it, apparently all of those things are dead wrong.
It took years to understand and accept how wrong i was about these things. It took maturity and humility, but i know now, i have learned a lot and still have much more to learn.